Where never Lark, or even Eagle flew

19 March 2007

Perhaps the most ironic thing about blogging to me is its ironic nature.

Blogging, which results is what you read here, is very low of my list of priorities. So, when life becomes good (meaning lots of activities and having fun all the time), I don't really have the time nor energy to blog. Whereas when I do have the ENERGY to, it usually means that there's nothing much to blog about in the first place.

I had fun during my 7 days of Spring Break.

-Drove to Fredricksburg/Enchanted Rock state park(camped one night).
-Drove to Houston. Saw Bastrop, La Grange, Katy, Woodlands, Bellaire as well.
-Drove to Dallas. Saw many numerous small towns. Got a feel or smalltown America. Some redneck, some ghetto, some nice.
-Came back to Austin. Lots of fun. Nicely summarized here.

http://gilllian.blogspot.com/

Looks like its California next after finals! =)
See, come migrate to the US la friends.
:: posted by Christopher, 14:20

0 Comments:

Add a comment