Where never Lark, or even Eagle flew

23 February 2007

Where have I been to in this World?


create your own visited countries map

Haaha, off the list in my head, I can think up of.
-Singapore (duh)
-Kuala Lumpur & Malacca & Petaling Jaya & Penang, West Malaysia (since I can't remember, and many many car trips. Most notable was the 2hr flight to Malacca airport where it was manned my incompetent custom officers. Oh well, what can we expect anyway.)
-Batam Island, Indonesia (When I was a kid. Only thing I remember is playing water volleyball and seeing a really huge wasp, and a skin-toned dressed lady dancing. I swear I thought she was naked).
-South Island, New Zealand (Again as a kid. All I remember is the huge ass caravan we had, the green green green grass, and the plentiful white sheep! Oh, and that 'poisonous liquid' that my sister told me not to touch)
-Tel-Aviv & Haifa & Tiberius & Jericho & Jerusalem, Israel. (Fully paid trip with Parents. Very fun, very insightful, and also very expensive. Heh. Spent 3 weeks there. Too bad I don't have pictures.)
-Ankara & Istanbul & small roman city which name I can't remember, Turkey. (1 week of 'recreation' after 3-week long pilgrimage. Very fun, new sights and interesting insight to Roman Empire culture. Brought back lots of Turkish errr, "souvenirs" to use a euphemism. Turkish Apple Tea, Turkish Delight, 50,000 Turkish Lira COIN, a 'dotted plate'(yes the one you eat out off that costs alot) and more.)
-Perth & Pearce & Fremantle, Western Australia. (Sec 2 Band Trip + J2 SYFC Trip)
-Los Angeles & San Francisco & Las Vegas, California. (To see sister perform with VJC choir)
-New York City, New York. (Holiday after 1 year of RSAF. First time traveling alone. Good learning experience coupled with hole in pocket.)
-Vancouver, British Columbia. (Ditto. UBC's a nice place though. =) Thanks to Uncle Victor for the cheap housing! Oh, and the SASHIMI is EXCELLENT! EXCELLENT!!!!!!! Damn shiok. Its the fattiest wild salmon you can ever find for the cheapest of prices.)
-Austin & Dallas-Fort Worth & Houston, Texas. (Current place of residence and studying.. Will add more once I get that car! Yay!!)



Where in the US have I been to before?



create your own visited states map

:: posted by Christopher, 14:28

0 Comments:

Add a comment