Where never Lark, or even Eagle flew

19 September 2006

RANDOM POST @ 2.30am.
(Cuz its the only time the internet actually works. Sigh)

This is what boredom does to guys. Its a co-ed floor but who cares. Haa. Too bad they(I wonder who!) tore down the picture. 6th Floor athlectics is pretty fun. Heh.

That's Billy in blue. Some ang moh.
Andrew in white. Cycling siao-on and business guy. Wants to go into politics and can talk. Will go far.
Leon in black, from Turkey(I think)
Ben who plays trumpet in the band(which is really BIG) here.





Random picture of some angel chasing away "evil horses?"












Same statue, from a different angle and at night. Background in the UT Tower. Main Building on the University. Tower is lit to celebrate the Longhorn's(football team) victory over North Texas.











Freedom Horse. Some horse basically.













Here's 'his' side of the room. This is when its in a "good" state.

Usually there's like 2 lugguages on his bed where he stores his clothing. And the TV is ON blaring hip-hop/NFL or some crappy black culture shite that I totally cannot appreciate.. Do note exam schedule posted on the wall. Its posted with MY pins. Tsk. Not that I mind but still...








This picture was days ago. Well, to be honest my side does look the same also! haaha.. Oh well.

I'm lazy to write words since its 2am already. But uploading pictures take FOREVER. On the bright side, I just bought a bike and a lock. So the next few days I can actually explore the city in greater depth and have a further range. =)
:: posted by Christopher, 15:07

3 Comments:

Yah the only difference is the SHEETS on the bed =P sorry I missed your call cuz you were crazy and called at 1.20 AM. If I didn't have only three hrs of sleep the day before I would have been up. SORRY
Blogger justjac, at 2:32 AM  
ahaha,angle chasing away evil horses...That's a funny description,but the beauty of the statue is destroyed totally...
Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:13 AM  
In your words "Post something new already."
Blogger justjac, at 2:15 AM  

Add a comment