Where never Lark, or even Eagle flew

09 August 2006

lat=33.1467363121, lon=-97.0334946036

Texas is fun. Check out that house above! (use google earth)

Thats where I'm at now. Beautiful, peaceful surroundings, rearing horses for fun, relaxing in the patio, growing grass for hay for the horses, whose hoofs provide fun for the dogs(wld explain if asked) and more! Haa, perfect idyllic lifestyle!

Heh we smoked the salmon ourselves, and had devilled eggs, potatoes, olives, cream cheese, smoked salmon for lunch. With fresh tomatoes and mangoes. Shit, I'm gonna miss this kinda good food when I go and cook for myself.

Anyway we're gonna have outback steak in about 30 min time. If you think what I said sounds good, wait till you see the pictures. Heh.
:: posted by Christopher, 07:18

0 Comments:

Add a comment