Where never Lark, or even Eagle flew

23 May 2006

whoa, I didnt know alvin read my blog too! tsk. eh, people people.. leave ur name in the comments yeah? then i'll know who's reads this man! and tt'll give me motivation to write stuff too! tsk tsk..

Anyways, I wanna lament about my financial and driving status! This suck-eth! it does! Bah! shall look forward to new jacket next week as well as killing that oh-so-big brute in Shadow of Rome (PS2 Game). Thanks Jun Hong! You're e best!!

Tsk, it does satisfy my sadistical want for blood!! Kill kill kill!!!! Oooo I rrruurrve bloooddd!!
On a side note, there is a MORNING STAR in the living hall!!
Hmmmm......... (thrust morning star into female of the house? to do or not to do? Sigh, dilemma dilemma...)
Nah, should not... FOR NOW...
:: posted by Christopher, 00:12

0 Comments:

Add a comment