Where never Lark, or even Eagle flew

12 May 2006

Wah lau eh, I'm losing my interest to update mah blog man. I mean, "hey everything's mundane" and its not worth broadcasting that to the whole wide world aint it? So why bother? Its just so much easier to meet up with friends anyway. So till the day come when I cant do that. Well, we'll have to adapt nevertheless.

"Out of sight, out of Mind", I say. Well, that said, there's so many things to looking forward to!

21st May - Geh Kao's coming back from USAFA to suffer in PLAB. Haaha-BaoYing!!

31st May - Last day of NS. [So sad.. yet so happy!]

1st June - Grace's coming back! Alright! Now to persuade 'The one who spawned me' to lend me the car. fucking Bitch, no not you Grace. =)

1st Aug - Goodbye Humidity. Goodbye Singapore. Goodbye friends. =(

Ahh, but 1st Aug is still so far away.. for now.
:: posted by Christopher, 02:20

0 Comments:

Add a comment