Where never Lark, or even Eagle flew

07 May 2006

Of Singapore and the 2006 Elections

Potong Pasir - I'm glad Chiam won! Not to mention by a ever-increasing margin!

Aljunied - Sigh, WP lost by such a narrow margin! PAP's 56.08% vs WP's 43.92%.
Sigh, include my house under Aljunied and out of Marine Parade next time round lah!
I hate bring in Marine Parade GRC! Get me out! Out!

AMK - PAP's 66.13% vs WP's 33.87%. Honestly our PM's a brilliant man. But oh wait, its not a good idea to say such stuff here. Ok, .

Hougang - Yeah, Low Thia Kiang's a capable speaker! At least he speaks with conviction, I like.
:: posted by Christopher, 00:57

1 Comments:

I think in S'pore the real genuine voters are frm potong pasir and hougang. At least these pple have a choice. The rest of the estate have no choice but to choose PAP.
Blogger little miss moonshine, at 1:37 AM  

Add a comment