Where never Lark, or even Eagle flew

04 May 2006

I have 2 days MC and am happily skivving off at home preparing for the long long weekend! (yeah, I've monday off as well!)

But the downside is that I think it'll be another day before my eye becomes well again.
For all those not in the loop, yeah, I've a swollen left eye. And it was irritating. But now its fine thanks to wonderful medicine given to me by professional doctor. Speaking of him, he shortchanged me on the MC!

I asked and he gave me 2 days, but after resting for 4 hrs (and with a better-feeling eye this time) I noticed that the MC only covered 1 day! Tsk, will have to call him up on this.

Anyways who's this guy from "www.1walklongdistances.com"? (see comments)
eh man, I dun appreciate strangers leaving weird comments! But yeah, I agree! $2.21/hr is freaking under-paid lah! But I don't have a choice. Yes, sigh! Sigh for me! Sigh!
Till then, to the future, with better paid job next time! Till then!
:: posted by Christopher, 14:21

0 Comments:

Add a comment